HOW AND WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect and process the following data from you in the following forms:
- A cookie, stored on the hard-drive of your computer.
- Email communications from you via our contact page(s) or other forms.
- Statistical information about your visit.
The information stored may be of the following type(s):
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website.
- Information about your computer and operating system, IP address and web browser if available, collected automatically.
- Statistical information about your visit to our site including time, date, duration and pages visited, collected automatically.
- Preferences chosen by you with regards to your experience on our site such as language selection, media streaming settings etc.
ABOUT COOKIES AND RECORDED DATA USED ON THIS WEBSITE
A “cookie” is a small data file that collects information when a website is visited. Some cookies are used for important functions of the website to help it run properly.
Some cookies only exist whilst you are visiting a website, but “persistent” cookies remain on your computer, either permanently, or for a specified duration before automatically deleting themselves. These “persistent” cookies can help the site to recognise you next time you visit and remember settings that you have chosen.
The list of items in your shopping cart is stored in a cookie on your computer while you are using our website. They may be stored after you leave the site and be re-loaded so that you can continue shopping if interrupted.
We store information about your order and personal details such as delivery address so that we can process your order and deliver it to you. Your order details are retained by us for our business records and also to help us deal with your enquiries about an order at a later date.
When you come to pay for your order, you are taken to a secure third-party payment portal (for example, WorldPay or PayPal) who collect and process your payment information.
At no point do we have access to your credit card or payment details, nor does our website ever collect such information from you or any other party.
We do collect the transaction reference number from the payment portal and can use this to help track and process of your order, verify that payment has been received correctly and for refund processing.
Our website uses Google Analytics cookies to provide us with information to help us better understand how our website is used by visitors to improve our service, determine the success of marketing or advertising campaigns etc.
This information is not shared with third parties, and we do not use this information to attempt to identify users or their personal information.
Google has further information about their cookies, including how to reject or delete them:
HOW TO REJECT OR REMOVE COOKIES
You can reject cookies from our or any other site by adjusting the setting on your web browser. You may also delete them if you wish.
See the instructions in the help page on your particular browser.
Please note, however that you may not be able to use certain features of our website with cookies disabled.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Information that you pass to us or which is automatically collected will only be used to fulfil the specific purpose for which it is collected as detailed above.
We will not pass your information or personal details to any other third party except for:
- Those directly involved in fulfilling your enquiries or purchases.
- Where required to do so by law, or pursuant to the prevention of fraud or any other suspected criminal activity.
You may sign up to receive news, notifications and details of new products or offers from us by subscribing to one or more of our mailing lists.
There are currently two lists that you may join:
- NEWS – By checking the box on the subscription page you are requesting that we send you relevant news about David Pawson, his ministry and teachings.
- MEDIA – By checking the box on the subscription page, you are requesting that we send you relevant information pertaining to the availability of media such as videos, recordings, podcasts and other materials as they become available or pertinent news about them.
When you subscribe, we collect the following information about you:
- YOUR NAME: So that we can address you properly when we write to you.
- YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: We may wish to notify you of news relevant to your location, and also to comply with any legal restrictions.
- YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS: So that we can write to you.
- THE LIST(S) YOU ARE SUBSCRIBED TO: So that we can send you the information you have requested.
Other information is collected or calculated automatically as follows:
- The time and date that you register, for statistical analysis.
- A copy of the emails that we have sent to you.
- Your IP address at time of registration. This information can be used to guard against fraud. We may update this information when you interact with our emails.
- Whether you have responded to our emails by opening them or clicking on links. We use this to judge the success of our emails, what interests people etc.
- When you interact, we may determine what kind of device you are using (smart phone, tablet, computer etc.) so that we can ensure our website is available to all users.
We use this automatically collected information to help ensure that we only send relevant information to you and to improve our service. No specific personal information is collected in this way.
How to unsubscribe
If you no longer wish to receive emails from us then you can click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email we sent you, then follow the instructions from there.
Alternatively, click HERE to visit the unsubscribe page.
To remove your details from our records
If for any reason, you wish your details to be completely removed from our records, please write to us using the CONTACT FORM stating the email address that we have been writing to you and your full name. We will then endeavour to delete your records from our system within 30 days of receiving your request. We will write back to you to let you know that we have done so.
If you require a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and/or its processing then please also write to us as above and we will send you the requested information. We will not usually make a charge for providing this information but we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee in the case of repetitive, unfounded or excessive requests. If we consider it appropriate to charge a fee we will write to you to inform you of our reasons, the amount of the fee, and how to pay it.